Pratibimb :

Saturday, April 15, 2006

My FFiiiirst Post

Hello..........hello..... Hey !!.......SO......Finally I'm here writing my blog huh..!!! was thinkin bout it for quite sometime but............. OK.. gotta thank couple of people around me who write blogs and who sought of inspired (i know its kinda heavyweight word) to write my blog. Firstly to DP Sarkar aka debu or simply Sarkar. Debu is Open Source Supporter ----->Hard Rock fan ----->late night(or should i say early morning :-) )sleeper. So expect some "on your face" stuff in his blog.Debu writes his blog at pintooo15.livejournal.com
Secondly to pele....................Pele feeds in some weird bits in his blog check it out at pele-travasso.blogspot.com ;) Don't forget to check out blog on A13 its about the ultracoooool place on UniGoa campus where I stay with my friends


1 Comments:

  • thanks a lot for mentioning me and my entire blog url on your very ffiiiirst post.

    ab aap ke kripa se thode aur visitors mere blog par aayenge....to get "in their face" stuff. ;P

    the A13 post is really beautiful whaddya say?

    By Blogger Diabolic Preacher, At 2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home